Monday, October 21, 2019

Reflection on Do What You Are (Fifth Edition): Discover the Perfect Career for You Through the Secrets of Personality Type by Paul D. Tieger, Barbara Barron, and Kelly Tieger


               This was a book all about how to pick a career through the Myers-Briggs Test. I got ENTJ and learned a bit about the personality type. I feel like these types have interesting results, but that it ends up like astrology where you can basically justify whatever answer you get. That said, I identified with my type and found it interesting. The book advises me to “Slow down, focus on the details, and tune into others’ needs.” I think I do the third well, but I could work on the first two. It says that I will be happiest in independent or leadership positions where I can do analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment